Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Street Kids Project Changing Lives Through Sports.

  Samuel MUNGERI - Street Kids Project Potential Leader:


“I am 18 years old, playing football with my fellow Street Kids is my greatest passion. Since i joined YOSC - RWANDA, i have been experiencing some changes in my daily life with a lot of Life Skills gained out of my active participation in the project".

Samuel is back staying with his family, though still living and carrying on with the Street life and activities during the day.
His greatest aspiration is to go back to school and study as the rest of kids and normal young people around.

The Street Kids Project is in the process of training and developing as a key leader and he is already with tasks of organizing 3 days a week street kids sports and life skills activities.





No comments:

Post a Comment